With all the travel restrictions and Covid-19 policies in place, we have decided to cancel the August 2020 Taxonomy workshop. We will offer one in August of 2021 - and are moving all current 2020 registrents to that dates, if requested. We will still be accepting appliations to fill the 12 spots. 


We are so sorry to miss you this year, and look foward to another great class next year.